Florida’s Real Estate Experts!
With over 12 years of Experience in the Real Estate field in Residential and Commercial Sales, Owner Representation and Property Management Services.
We're are here for you!
Buying, Selling, and managing real estate, especially in South Florida, requires a great deal of knowledge and experience. From zoning
laws and tenant relations to payroll and repairs, there are many factors that contribute to successful full service Real Estate Company.
Our team of experience real estate professionals leverages our integrated technologies and extensive resources to provide complete property services. We offer a variety of services to our clients, the list and descriptions below are only a small sample of what we can offer
Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
An Owner’s Representative is hired by a Property/Project Owner to represent him or her throughout the entire process of a development or renovation, including site selection, design, entitlements, permitting, and construction. The Owner’s Representative serves as a liaison and ensures that the owner’s best interests are carried out. Owner’s representatives are tasked with various tasks associated with the development or property renovation. Some of these tasks include ensuring that the project scope is carried out on time and according to budget. The rep helps with bidding processes, project mitigation, relocations, and more.
Our Representatives stay in constant contact with owners and report on project issues and progress.
Property managers handle everything that occurs daily in a rental property. They should have a working knowledge of the real estate industry the rental operates in, such as industrial property or housing. The property manager then works to ensure that the owner’s goals are met by managing rent, tenants, maintenance, budgets, and rental property records. They must also have an in-depth familiarity of state and national laws regarding the legal methods to screen tenants, handle security deposits, terminate leases, conduct evictions, and comply with property safety standards.
Management companies deal directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions. Plus, a good management company like Port City brings its know-how and experience to your property, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your investment is in good hands.
- Property managers are generally responsible for the day-to-day operations of the real estate, from screening tenants to arranging for repairs and maintenance.
- Owners pay property managers a fee or a percentage of the rent generated by the property.
- Drafting, signing, and renewing leases on behalf of property owners
- Collecting rent
- Maintaining properties including landscaping and snow removal
- Arranging for necessary repairs to properties
- Setting up and adhering to budgets for property