Your Real Estate Experts!
We're are here for you!
Buying, Selling, and managing real estate, especially in South Florida, requires a great deal of knowledge and experience. From zoning
laws and tenant relations to payroll and repairs, there are many factors that contribute to successful full service Real Estate Company.
Our team of experience real estate professionals leverages our integrated technologies and extensive resources to provide complete property services. We offer a variety of services to our clients, the list and descriptions below are only a small sample of what we can offer
Real Estate Agent & Advisor for Property Buyers, Sellers or Renters
Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors